The organiser of Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference (APIC) 2018; International Conference & Exhibition Professionals (iCEP) is committed to the protection of your Personal Data and takes the matter of protecting your privacy as high priority.
By submitting your personal data to us, you will be treated as having given your permission (whenever necessary) for disclosures referred to in our Policy herein.
What Personal Data do we collect?
The types of Personal Data that we collect about you directly from you or from third parties depend on the circumstances of collection and on the nature of the service requested or transaction undertaken. It may include (but is not limited to):
- Personal information that links back to an individual, e.g., name, gender, date of birth, passport and other personal identification numbers.
- Contact information, e.g., address, phone number and email address
- Payment information, e.g., credit or debit card information, including the name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date.
- Travel information, e.g., flight information, dietary and other service preferences.
- Information you provide directly to us;
- Data gathered by technology/online system when you visit our website and we may from time to time supply third parties with this non-personal or aggregated data for uses in connection with our website;
How do we collect your Personal Data?
This Privacy Statement covers any Personal Data provided to us:
- When making a registration with us.
- Via online sites operated by iCEP and its contractors.
- Under any other contractual agreement or arrangement.
- Via a third party or our service provider.
- When we communicate with you via telephone, letter, fax and email
- When you visit our website or our registration page.
- When you contact us in person.
- When we contact you in person.
- When we collect information about you from third parties.
- When you interact with us via social media or interactive applications including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in.
What do we use your Personal Data for?
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- For the overall Event’s registration process including but not limited torespond to queries or requests submitted by you and process registration submitted by you
- To facilitate your transport and accommodation arrangements.
- To share with you communications and marketing materials to promote any of our future Events and Activities.
- To acquire feedbacks on overall Event(s) activities.
- For the Event’s Mobile Application.
- To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us;
- For all other purposes ancillary to any of the purposes stated above.
Please note that to optimise our services it is obligatory for us to use your personal data in order for us to process your request and/or registration, without which we will not be able to make any Event(s) arrangements for you
and keep you updated about our future activities.
As we respect your privacy, we will only use your personal data when you are aware thereof and if required so, we will request your consent prior to using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
*Please note that the supply of personal data by online form by you is voluntary of which prior consent may not needed.
Notification of Changes
For any queries, concerns or complaints in relation to our handling of your Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com or editorial@firstname.lastname@example.org